Monday, November 5, 2012

1st ear infection

I took Natalie to the doctor last Thursday after work because she wasn't her happy self most of the week plus I noticed some "funny stuff" coming out of her ear so I took her in.....yep Natalie has her 1st ear infection.  So we spent most of the weekend inside hanging out and cuddling.  Besides the ear infection Natalie has been fighting her 1st cold for the season - sporting the runny nose and cough....she has even shared it with Mommy & Daddy too!
 
Yummy bubble gum flavor, twice a day - really! 
Actually she is doing really good and doesn't fight me to take her medicine.....Praise the Lord!
 

Ready for bed.....
 
 
Good-night everybody!
This time change was good but we are all ready for bed so early these days!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, Grandma Sally is on Amoxicillin too and I'm feeling much better. Sure hope you're infection is gone.

    ReplyDelete