Thursday, February 2, 2012

Low key week...

So did you think we fell off the face of the earth?

Don't worry, we're still here!  We have just been busy fighting the wonderful daycare cold which includes coughing & running nose!  We have found some time to do some playing this week...


And smiling...


And sitting....


Plus being silly...


And falling, we haven't mastered the sitting thing yet so we do this many times,
I laugh every time I look at this picture so I just had to share...


Check out those long legs...


Hope you're having a good week as well!
Onto the weekend...





1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are so fun! Natalie's happy face is always surrounded by happy and bright colors. Yes, I agree that her legs are hilarious on the "I tipped over" picture. All so delightful!

    ReplyDelete