Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Week #19

We've made it another week, I can't believe we are at the 1/2 way mark next Wednesday plus we get to find out if we're having a little girl or a little boy....stay tuned.  I hope these next 20 weeks go as fast as the first 20 weeks, minus the being sick part....I could do away with that forever!

Well we received our Week #19 gift a little early, got it delivered to me at work yesterday....which was a fun surprise....so I took it home and told Nathan that he could open this one, which he was so excited about!

As you can see my Mom and is getting pretty creative with her gift wrap/decorating skills......

And here's what's inside......
                                           ....a cute picture frame, Ho Lo stickers and a gift card!

My favorite!  My Mom & Sister know me all too well!  Thinking ahead, I have a feeling that going to Ho Lo will have to be one of the baby's first outings :)

We've been enjoying a some what relaxing week at home, trying to get some odds and ends inside the house done since the weather has been cold and rainy out...I thought last Sunday was the 1st day of Spring....so bring on the sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea that was to get you equipped for a scrapbook. Do you know that you've loved to "fuss with paper stuff" since you were 2 yrs old? It was unique to watch a little girl arrange paper on neat piles. Keep on fussing.

    ReplyDelete