Monday, March 28, 2011

Anniversary!

This is us just 2 years ago.....


Tonight I came home to flowers on the table......

We thought about going out for supper tonight for our 2 year Anniversary but after a weekend of a little stomach bug for both Nathan and I, we decided it was probably better if we stayed home....so we had steak and potatoes on the grill and green beans, yummy!

We also had many family and friends either call, text and/or send us cards or gifts for our Anniversary, thank you everybody for making our day "extra" special.  I can't believe how fast these last two years have gone! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! It slipped by without my realizing it. So sorry. Sounds like you celebrated well and good and today there will be further reason to hip-hooray. I'm anxious for the news of your baby's sex.

    ReplyDelete